Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SNOW

Well today we are home for the snow, well actually I am home to work on the sound system at church and Anne Michelle is home for the snow. I woke up and got out and played with Georgia in it and thought I would blog about it and put up some photos. Check it out-

O yeah, I thought I would mention, I have been recording John Williams for a small demo when he plays live to give out. Check him out at www.myspace.com/johnwmusic ; not the best quality recordings but he is good, so I am hoping that practice makes perfect for recording and to get some new equipment to actually do some quality stuff with, i.e. mic's, preamps, mixing board, etc. about $2000 worth of stuff. Lets hope the Car business picks up with Obama as president now so I can afford it. I do accept non taxrefundable donations though... :)














1 comment:

Our Family said...

Yay for a new post!!! And yay for the snow. It is so pretty! I wish we had some snow! Hope yall are enjoying it! :)